Successful Business Collaboration, 23 May 2012
1 Scott Place
2 Hardman Street
The aim of the event is to enable organizations to improve their abilities to engage in and succeed at collaborative partnerships in the outsourcing, procurement, supply-chain and joint project development space.
- Prepare your organisation strategically for collaboration
- Determine the criteria required to assess and select potential collaborative partners
- Develop the deal to create maximum value
- Provide the necessary leadership and governance to ensure effective collaboration
- Encourage and support the appropriate behaviours to maintain the business partnership
- Learn from experience and avoid the common pitfalls in collaborative relationships
For further information please see the website.