Office and Laboratory Accommodation
Available on a tenancy basis: a range of office and bioscience laboratory accommodation as described in locations section. Flexible lease options are available.
License under 12 months – Provides flexible easy-in, easy-out terms. Vital for when a business needs to grow. License can be rolled over into a larger unit, or alternatively, only one month’s notice required if needing to leave.
Lease over 12 months – For a more secure tenancy, leases are available up to two years with qualifying incentives such as rental holidays.
Pay As You Grow – For companies that will need larger space in a short time due to sustained growth. UMIC can provide a ‘tailor made incentive’ on accessing larger offices based upon growth targets. This minimizes any interim moves required and so decreases disruption to the business during its critical growth phases.
Virtual tenancy offers a professional impression for your company and a professional environment for your client and company meetings. It is suitable for spin-out or start-up companies which are not yet ready for dedicated company office or laboratory space in UMIC’s biotech incubators. It enables you to have a presence in the biotech incubators, which provides access to:
- Premium business address for biomedical and technology based companies in the centre of Manchester
- Incoming mail collected
- Inclusion in the Manchester Incubation network, alerting your company to events, training, funding opportunities both the Biotech and Hi-Tech incubators
- Dedicated direct dial telephone number with voicemail (cost of calls recharged)
- Voicemail forwarding by email and remote access dial in
- Reception services for visitor management
- Onsite restaurant and starbucks coffee bar
- Discounted pay as you go access to state-of-the-art conferencing and meeting facilities.
- Access to hot desking when required
Tenancy-related enquiries are always welcome and should be directed Marie Sutton.
University of Manchester Innovation Centre Ltd
48 Grafton Street
0161 603 7648