Innovation Centre Residency
- Average 90% building occupancy across all sites
- Provided space for over 94 tenant companies
Conferencing and Events
A vibrant innovation-related conferencing and events activity within an AIM accredited venue
- Over 2,000 student entrepreneurs supported as part of annual BiotechYes regional competition
- Over 500 delegates have attended our Entrepreneurship Forum, business masterclass and Open Innovation events in 2012/13 alone
UMIC understands the challenges posed by the threat of climate change and is committed to making changes to the way we operate to ensure our carbon footprint is reduced.
- Over £500K investment in new energy efficiencies to reduce electricity consumption and provide more efficient cooling
- Continued improvement in Carbon Reduction Committee (CRC) league table. Increase in standing of over 50% over last year.
For UMI3 Ltd key metrics, please see here