Manchester Incubator Building
The Manchester Incubator Building is a state-of-the-art biotechnology research and development centre combining the latest in laboratory facilities with an excellent infrastructure. This combination of an exceptional building resource with a commercially and academically supportive company offers a unique package for biotech start-ups, R&D satellites from pharmaceutical companies and service based companies.
The Manchester incubator building is located right in the centre of Manchester’s academic and clinical heartland; the Manchester Corridor. These laboratory suites are ideal for high level biomedical and biological research. Lease arrangements are flexible with respect to both term and financial arrangements.
The Manchester Incubator Building offers:
- 86,500 ft sq (9320 m sq) bioscience incubator facilities and related infrastructure
- 16 turnkey laboratory suites, each 1,000 ft sq (93 m sq), comprising fitted out write-up and wet-lab areas, equipped for functioning at ACGM Containment Level 2 with the capability of conversion to Level 3.
- Site facilities appropriate for a fully functional biotech operational facility, including shared secondary support equipment, emergency generator and IT support including broadband access.
- Professional reception including well appointed office space and general office and cleaning services.
- Conferencing and meeting room facilities including large informal interaction areas.
- Hickman’s Restaurant; offering full catering facilities alongside a Starbucks coffee facility.
- Staff and visitor car parking areas.
- Full 24h security cover on site including control door access and swipe card, constant external patrols by qualified staff
- CCTV on site and reporting back to University control rooms
To view and print this information in further detail, please download the pdf here